I'm Laura, an Art Director based in Amsterdam.
In this blog you will find pieces of what I love most: food and coffee. Enjoy!

E-mail | Instagram | Pinterest


26.4.11

A TRIPLE SHOT, PLEASE











One of the Monmouth shops is located next to the Borough Market so, taking advantage of one of our breaks, we headed there for a coffee. My sister said that they also sold their beans to other coffee places in London and apparently, the coffee was very good.

And she was right! I had an iced latte and it was delicious. They also have a few varieties of pastries, so it is perfect to spend the morning or an early afternoon.

I miss this kind of places (specialized in coffee) in Madrid so I can't wait to go back!

More info and locations here

3 comentarios :

  1. Agh, I need to go back to London soon. That coffee place looks great.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i'm sure you will like it! it's an English Caffe Nation :)

    ResponderEliminar