I'm Laura, an Art Director based in Amsterdam.
In this blog you will find pieces of what I love most: food and coffee. Enjoy!

E-mail | Instagram | Pinterest


19.12.10

WARM YOURSELF UP!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the reasons why I am always broke is because I spend all my money in food. It looks like if I was following a Master's in bars in Madrid.

But yesterday I spent my money in this beautiful thing. It is called Anorak and it is an English magazine for children, full of nice stuff and illustrations. They have a blog but they don't publish as many things as you can find in the print edition.

1 comentario :

  1. qué buena pinta tiene el libro!!
    pues en febrero gastate un poquito más de dinero en comida conmigo que servidora se baja a vivr a Madrid y probar suerte!! quizá al par de meses me tenga que volver con una mano delante y otra detrás.............crucemos dedos!!

    happy xmas!!

    ResponderEliminar