I'm Laura, an Art Director based in Amsterdam.
In this blog you will find pieces of what I love most: food and coffee. Enjoy!

E-mail | Instagram | Pinterest


5.11.10

A PIECE OF FRANCE IN MADRID













This morning I was shown Cafe Paris, located inside the French Institute and... what to say? The decoration and the light reminded me of the typical Belgian or Dutch cafes I used to visit a lot while living there. And I specially liked the terrace in the garden!

Besides having a nice breakfast with fresh juices and French patisserie, you can also try some of the quiches they have at the bar among other typical Spanish things. Furthermore, the menu of the day sounds so tasty!

Cafe Paris and the French Institute are located in Marqués de la Ensenada 12 (metro Colón)

3 comentarios :

  1. cuando me llevas Lauro?? ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. madrid- sigh. i traveled all around spain for two weeks and never got to madrid.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want to go there! I hope you're enjoying Madrid my dear :) Let me know if you ever make it out to San Francisco.

    ResponderEliminar